Thursday, December 3, 2009

feeling left out.

This shirt is one of my favorite purchases from last year. Also, my coworker really seems to like it. Had I have known I would have bought her one :) Sometimes I think this style isn't the most flattering for people with my chest size, but I don't care because I love the pattern and it's comfortable.

I have never worn this bracelet because it's a bit heavy and feels like ceramic (even though it's not), so I'm convinced I'm going to break it on something. But I'm being careful...

After looking at that picture, my pants look very slumped at the bottom. I feel like they don't do that when I'm walking or sitting (obviously). I'm just saying.... :)

Mock neck top: Macy's ($24, October 2008)
Black pants: Old Navy (2008)
Red flats: Nine West Outlet ($30, May 2009)
Black necklace: H+M ($9.95, October 2008)
Black bracelet: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($12.95, September 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):