Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm not so down with the sickness...


I woke up this morning feeling fine, and now I'm barely able to keep my eyes open and my sinuses are killing me! See that red on my cheeks? I'm not wearing blush and I'm not embarrassed; I think I have a fever. Aaaand I have way too much work to do. But enough of my complaining...

I planned on wearing a skirt today. The skirt felt fine last night when I put it on, but when I got it on this morning it kept bunching up and annoying me so I opted to wear a dress with a shirt over it instead. Then I wanted to add a belt but my outfit yesterday and the one I have planned for tomorrow both involve a waist belt so I left it off.

I had a long training today and this made for a comfortable "sit and look like you know what everyone is talking about" outfit.

Top: Ann Taylor Outlet ($27, September 2009)
Black dress worn as a skirt: Old Navy (2009)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($16.99, November 2009)
Boots: Ciao Bella via Bluefly.net ($100, November 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay (I forget the details)

0 Click here to comment :):