Friday, December 11, 2009

it's my 100th post!


Can you believe it? I feel like I should have done something extra special today for my 100th posting but as you can see, this is anything but special. Although in looking at my blog I haven't worn the shirt since August 28 and considering I used to wear it once a week I consider this progress!

I love these jeans, and I haven't been able to fit into them for quite some time. It must be my oyster cracker diet. I'm kidding, but that is my lunch today because I forgot to bring something in. Anyway, I think ATL cuts their jeans differently now because I hate the way the new ones fit. So I try to take care of the two pairs that I do own.

Yesterday I wore the cutest outfit, but I didn't have a chance to get a picture of it. Figures.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft (no clue)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft ($32, May 2008)
Gray tank: Old Navy (2009)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):