Wednesday, December 30, 2009

pachuca sunrise...(minus the bear)


I've been trying to think of ways to wear this sweater since I bought it last year... It's very cold today so I decided to layer a cashmere sweater under it. I feel like the layer underneath makes me look a little less lineback-ish in the shoulders. :) I got this red cashmere sweater for a steal when I first moved up to MD. I didn't even know what cashmere was, but I have since become a convert. And what's even better is that I didn't pay over $30 for it when it went on clearance.

I decided to risk looking as pale as the wall behind me to give everyone a glimpse of another part of my office. My coworkers snuck in and decorated it for my birthday while I was on vacation. I was really touched when I arrived on Monday and saw streamers and birthday balloons. Then today my office neighbor came in and gave me the brown bracelet I have on, which happened to match with my outfit for today.

Patterned sweater: Old Navy (2008)
Red cashmere sweater: Old Navy (2007)
Brown pants: NY & Co ($20, October 2009)
Brown boots: VanEli via DSW ($49, November 2009)
Multi-colored necklace (part of a double necklace set): Aldo ($12, 2009)
Gold ball necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($10, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):