Tuesday, December 1, 2009

you don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you...(paramore)


I could not drag myself out of bed this morning. Ugh.

Today you'll see more pull on pants and comfy shoes. I feel I'm in a rut even though my closet is full.

I painted my nails with Opi's "Absinthe Makes the Heart" while watching Intervention and Hoarders last night. The nail polish is supposed to be a gray color with green glitter, which I figured would go with brown or black themed outfits...In show news, the woman on Intervention made me a little stabby and if you put her in a room with the woman from Hoarders it would not end well.

I got my boots that I ordered from endless.com yesterday. I'm returning the adorable gray pair because they're incredibly uncomfortable and the heel is too high for me.

Black cardigan: NY & Co ($20, 2008)
Maroon sweater: Gap Outlet ($22, September 2009)
Pattern tank: Ann Taylor (<$15, 2008)
Gray pants: NY & Co ($20, October 2009)
Black belt: NY & Co ($11, June 2009)
Necklace Lia Sophia via Ebay ($11, July 2009)
Black boots: VanEli via DSW ($30, October 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):