Tuesday, January 5, 2010

bring on the comets...(vhs or beta)


Sometimes the interweb still has the power to amaze me. I mean, before discovering all of the lovely fashion blogs out there I never would have thought to put a turtleneck under a deep v-neck dress to make it warmer in the winter, or wear bright purple tights with anything, and today you get both.

I think the tights are helping people notice the fab boots. I mean, I've worn them a bazillion times but I got a bunch of compliments today (from people that see me daily). Perhaps they hate the tights so much that they feel the need to compliment the shoes? The shoes are lovely in comparison, yes? Haha I'm not being a self-hater; I need some sleep.

I had to fool around with the colors in this picture, which is why I look so pale. I mean, I am very pale, but this picture really washes me out. It was too cold to fool around with the flash. :)

Floral dress: Merona via Ebay ($7.50, December 2009)
Black turtleneck: Macy's (2009)
Purple tights: Lane Bryant ($5 w/a coupon, November 2009)
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2008)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay (2008)

0 Click here to comment :):