Friday, January 15, 2010

an early update...


I thought I would wait to update the blog until later, but I opted to do it now since I'm in a meeting later today and time gets a little crunched on Friday afternoons (of all the days, blah).

I feel awesome in this outfit. There's just something about teal and gray that I really like. Not to mention this cardigan is perfection. I wish ATL would make a cardi in this fabric again (silk/cashmere). The only downside is having to dryclean it, but I think it's well worth it for the feel and fit of the garment.

I decided to go a little crazy with the ring stacking today. The two outer bands are part of the ring that I wore this past Wed. and the black diamond ring was a splurge purchase for me a couple years ago. The other diamond is my gift from D :)

So, blogger and firefox must not be getting along. Whenever I try to open anyone's blogger (including my own) on firefox it freezes and turns into a "not responding" window. But when I get home and try it in the evening it works fine (it also works using internet explorer). Odd....

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($33, January 2008)
Gray rosette top: Lane Bryant ($20, December 2009)
Jeans: Gap Long & Lean via Ebay ($25, 2009)
Gray suede shoes of awesome: DSW ($64, October 2009)
Rings: QVC via Ebay, Gifted, Overstock (2007-2008)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (no idea)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Your rings are beautiful and your cardi reminds me of the sea, I hope your Grandmother gets well quickly, I will say a prayer.