Thursday, January 14, 2010

holy ghost, won't you come out to play...(fun.)




So, today is day 2 of my horrible picture taking skills. If it goes like this tomorrow I might just spare you all. I just love routines, and updating this blog is one routine that I look forward to. Perhaps I should invest in a tripod and a camera capable of using a remote. Taking the pictures after work might help too. So I tried to give you all a closeup of my smiling face to make up for it. Didn't work, did it? :)

Last note-I adore these shoes. They are so cute and so far, comfortable.

Floral top: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
White top: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet ($10, September 2009)
Gray pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Shoes: Naturalizer via Piperlime ($40, January 2010) --->my first buy and show of 2010 and it's shoes!

0 Click here to comment :):