Wednesday, January 13, 2010

missing a beat





Well, I lost my photographer today so you get my "stick the camera on the filing cabinet and hope for the best" photo shoot today. The second picture is an attempt to show you my boots, which went well, yes? Also, more photographic proof that I wear glasses, which is always awesome.

Is anyone else having trouble getting pages to open from blogspot? I tried to look at everyone's blogs yesterday but the pages wouldn't open and it kept crashing firefox.

Dress: Cabi via Ebay (2008)
Lace tank: Old Navy (2009)
Black slip dress: from a Lane Bryant dress (2008)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($16.99, November 2009)
Boots: Piperlime ($50 w/coupons, December 2009)
Both rings: QVC via Ebay (black and white one: $26, lace one: $30ish, 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):