Friday, February 12, 2010

all fridays all week long...


I think this is the first Friday in a long time that has arrived and I could care less. Probably because I've missed so much work this week. I have decided that if all of my work days could start with me waking up around 9:30am, they would be perfect. Perhaps a memo is in order...Also, all that snow behind me? A total pain in the rear. So I don't wear this star cardigan enough. Actually, this is the first and only time I've worn it. I think it's a funny length but I just couldn't say no to the adorable little stars. Added bonus-It's very soft and comfortable.

Since I've started this blog I've noticed that it's a very "who knows who" type of thing. I haven't made too much of an effort to put my blog out there and get noticed, and I lurk far more than I comment. That being said, I just wanted to give a nice shout out to Lesa over at Lesa's Library. Some of you are probably already familiar with her blog, but if you're not you should stop by and say hi to her. As for myself, I started following Lesa's old fashion blog after she left me a very nice comment (and she lives very close to where I grew up, which is awesome). I'm happy to see that she's keeping her new book blog up and running. So, if you'd like to take a break from all the colorful clothes out there, go check out her blog and leave some comment love. Just try not to get too jealous if you're stuck up north like me, and you know she lives in good old South FL. :)

Star cardigan: Delia's ($10, May 2009)
Purple top: Old Navy (2007)
Black tank: Macy's (<$10, 2008)
Jeans: Gap Long and Lean via Ebay ($25, 2009)
Boots: Van Eli via DSW ($30, October 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

Cliques are gay. Cliques in Blogger? Even more gay, if I may be so eloquent.

Great post!