Wednesday, February 17, 2010

all the pretty girls on a saturday night...(fun.)







I love this dress to death, and I have never worn it. It's like I was saving it for a special occasion or something. Well, I guess today is special because D is going home to Georgia for a long weekend. Also, today is when my grandmother finally comes home. She's been living with my aunt for almost a month, and she thinks it's time to be back in her own home. Last reason it's special-they're delivering in front of the garage! The shoes will be miiiiiine!

You know what else I love? These tights. I have been wanting a pair of maroon tights and I couldn't believe they had them in my size at TJ Maxx. The only down side is that if you put them on and they go sideways, the stripes look a little crazy. I put them on last night to see how they would look and the stripes lined up perfectly. I do the same thing this morning and they were spiraling like crazy! Figures.

You know what I don't love? Snow. My love for snow has faded completely. It's way too cold! Immediately after taking these pictures I ran back inside to get bundled up and get in the warm nice car.

Dress: Merona via Ebay ($10, 2009)
Tank top: Old Navy (2009)
Tights: Spanx via TJ Maxx ($14.99, January 2010)
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2008)
Ring: Lia Sophia via Ebay ($25, 2008)
Earrings: Marc & Pearl (2008)

3 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

This is my 6th favorite dress on you (which is high considering I have 14 favorites!). You look nothing short of radiant.

Also, I want to draw a giant Gremlin eating your neighbor guy in the background of Pic #2.

Cynthia said...

Love the tights! I need to get pattern tights. Also, I love the rings. I am a big QVC watcher and drool over their jewelry. Have a great day!

K said...

Thanks Cynthia! It took me a while to get into patterned tights but I'm thinking I like them :) Have you ever been to a QVC outlet? There's one that I've been to in Delaware and it's pretty amazing. Thanks for stopping by!