Sunday, February 7, 2010

all snowed in...


So I worked from home Friday and it looks like I'll be doing the same tomorrow. Mismatched pjs are what I wore for most of today.

Floridians aren't taught how to handle snow. So I battled ours with a broomstick and flannel pajama pants. Thankfully D did most of the heavy shoveling :)

Hopefully I'll have a real outfit (and a place to go) later this week.

Moto jacket: NY & Co ($32, October 2009)
Coral shirt: Gap Outlet ($4, September 2009)
Flannel pj pants: Old Navy ($10, 2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Lived in Florida all my life,not only would I not know ho to dig myself out of all that snow, I would never be able to drive a car. Take care, try to stay warm!

Work With What You've Got said...

O.M.G.

I have no way of understanding what is happening there. That is crazy!

(And also...*SQUEEEEEE* how cute are YOU shoveling out that car?)