Friday, February 19, 2010

blank pages (the album leaf)



I decided to opt out of a dress today and go for the pants that are as comfy as pajamas. Oh pull-on pants, how I love thee.

I'm so happy my hair is finally long enough to wear in a clip. I got a set of these flower clips at Ross or TJ Maxx when I lived in FL and I've gotten a lot of use out of them over the years.

You can't really tell from the picture, but I'm wearing a pair of gray boots. I finally found a pair that I liked. They're the Bates style from Naturalizer. So far they're very comfortable. I wish the toe was a little more pointy but I'll be alright :)

Cowl neck top: Ann Taylor Loft ($5, January 2010)
Pants: NY & Co ($20, December 2009)
Boots: Naturalizer via shoebuy.com ($57, January 2010)
Necklace and earrings: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)

0 Click here to comment :):