Tuesday, February 2, 2010

oh be calm...(fun.)



After waking up over an hour late today and feeling pretty shitty about the whole day in general, I'm afraid I've got nothing great to show you outfit-wise. At best I've never paired this sweater with this particular shirt. Perhaps tomorrow will be more inspiring.

I took the second shot to show off the headband that I love but never wear. It makes me feel like I'm all of 8 years old. Other headbands do not seem to have the same effect on me. :)

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
White shirt: Target
Black pants: Old Navy
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: good old Nine West Outlet
Scarf: Old Navy
Headband: Gap Outlet

2 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

I think you look pretty together for an hour late!~

Cynthia said...

You look great. Love the headband.