Wednesday, February 3, 2010

strange bedfellows...





Well, we got some more snow last night so I decided to work from home this morning and go into work later when the roads cleared up and got less trafficky. The plus side is that there's a lot more natural light to take pictures at 11am versus 7:30am. Too bad I can't do this every day :)

I have a hard time with this sweater (no surprise since it's just a different color of this one). I do love it, but I can't help feeling like a linebacker. And actually, I believe this is the first time I've worn it.

The bracelet is part of a set that I have (with a matching necklace and earrings-you just can't see that I'm wearing the earrings today) that I don't wear often enough. Etsy seller Redchair made me the necklace as a custom request (she now sells it in her store), and I later bought the matching bracelet and she threw in the earrings for free. Her jewelry is so beautiful and I have a few other things on my wishlist from her.

I included a picture of my cat because she was mad at me this morning and that's how she said goodbye to me-with her back. I feel bad leaving her all alone all day.

Linebacker sweater: Old Navy
Green/blue top: NY & Co ($6, 2009)
Black jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Shoes: Nine West Outlet-same as yesterday ($20, July 2009)
Rings: QVC via Ebay (2008)
Bracelet and earrings: Redchair via Etsy (2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Thought your ring was cute until I saw your kitty!

CindyinSC said...

Your kitty needs a buddy! Cats do better in pairs. They entertain each other instead of getting bored and/or into mischief.