Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesdays are the new Mondays...



So I figured I would run into the office for a couple hours, get a couple of things done, and work the rest of the day from home. 5+ hours later and I'm still in my office. Not that I'm complaining. I'm glad I a) have a job to go to and b) got out of the house today. Of course it doesn't look like that will be the case tomorrow (ugh more snow).

If there were a competition for the most snoozetastic outfit, I would enter myself in it today. I was going to wear my lovely maroon boots, but I just got these in the mail and I wanted to stretch out the calves. Because you see, lovely readers, me and my must-be-huge calves don't fit into these boots, even though the website said the calf measurement was more than 15". Hmph. And you know I ordered them on both black and brown, so the cost of return shipping would be too much when you're looking at $27 boots. Seriously-that's cheaper than that seafood for two special at Red Lobster. Mmmmm cheesy biscuits. Sometimes you get what you pay for though. So, that is why I'm wearing boring black boots.

Sweater: Kohl's ($12, December 2009)
Pants: NY & Co ($20, December 2009)
Boots: 6pm ($27, January 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, 2008)
Circle bracelet: NY & Co ($6, October 2009)
Ring: QVC via Ebay ($28, October 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

That ring is so pretty! I've elected to be a snooze fest all week. Perhaps we should just call it a day and go watch Buffy DVDs? I know I'd rather do that.

You look very classy here, K. Not boring. XOXO