Thursday, February 4, 2010

if I could sleep...


I never used to be a "please just 15 more minutes" type of person when it came to waking up for work. I would set the alarm for the last possible minute I could wake up and still make it to work on time. So I would hear the alarm, sigh, and get up to get dressed. Not once in my years was I interested in the snooze button.

Now all that has changed and I have no idea why. If I can eek out an extra 15 minutes I gladly do it. I used to wake up at 6:20 every morning. Now I push it to 7:05 and put in some extra time at work to make up for it. I have also been seriously slacking in putting my outfits together. So I rush to do it in the morning (when I'm already running late) and I'm usually not thrilled with the results. I'd really love to get back into my old routine, but I just feel so blah by the time I get home at night and I push everything off until the next day. *le sigh*

Top: Merona via Ebay ($3, January 2010)
Gray turtleneck: Ann Taylor Loft ($15, January 2010)
Black pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Boots: Van Eli via DSW ($64, October 2009)
Necklace: Urban Accents in Milwaukee ($32ish, May 2009)
Circle huggie earrings: QVC via Ebay ($20ish, 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Hi, I have been following your blog for a while and I love it. I have started a new blog about books, I would like to ask you to consider it if you are a reader:

www.lesaslibrary.com

btw: Love your top