Wednesday, February 24, 2010

why am I suddenly so hungry in the morning?

Official photo
My interpretation
Oh, the pockets!
I lovelovelove the texture on these earrings
Yet another pair of awesome tights.
I've never been a breakfast person but lately I've been starving in the morning when I wake up. I wonder what's up with that?

Anyway, I love this dress due to the pockets, which I'm sure I've mentioned before. I actually saw this outfit on a plus size model and loved how it looked, and that's how today's outfit came about. A note about the model picture-I saw this on the web somewhere, saved it for reference (I have a whole folder on my flash drive called "looks") and now I can't remember where I got it. So if anyone knows where it came from I'll gladly credit it.

Dress: INC via Ebay ($34, October 2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($15, Summer 2009)
Tights: Target ($7 or $12-I forget, December 2009)
Shoes: Piperlime ($50, December 2009)
Earrings: Lia Sophia "Garland" via Ebay ($11, February 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lorena said...

Pretty pretty dress :) I adore dresses specially with pockets--
Grreat tight.