Friday, March 19, 2010

All for love we become larger than lifesize, wondersome. Great in the eyes of someone...(a fine frenzy)


Good morning all. I went through 3 outfit changes until I settled on this pairing. These jeans have been hanging in my closet (with tags) for the past 3 months, at least. The jeans I wanted to wear apparently take ions to dry, a fact I did not know until I tried to put them on this morning after washing them yesterday afternoon. But all in all, this is an unremarkable but comfortable outfit to wear the day after a sick day, yes?

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Top: Worthington via JCPenney ($17, February 2010)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (<$30, 2009)
Shoes: VanEli via DSW ($25 with return and a coupon, August 2009)
Black bracelet: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($12.95, September 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, 2008)

0 Click here to comment :):