Thursday, March 4, 2010

amazingly smooth, says my diet cherry dr. pepper


This morning was extra bright, which I figured would make for better picture taking. Wrong I was....So I tried to fix up the colors in the first photo but I think I'll just take a few more pictures next time (and hope for the best).

Sometimes I have a hard time remembering when I bought something or what I paid for it. The only reason I remember what I paid for this cardigan is because it was one of the first things I bought when I moved up to Maryland. I didn't own anything heavy and I thought this would make a good layering piece. I can't tell you how many times I've worn it. At my old job I used to wear it almost every day (I have it in gray too).

Tonight D and I are finally going to the Anthropologie store in downtown DC to return these stupid boots I've had since December. Thank goodness they have a lenient return policy.

Black cardigan: T.J. Maxx ($25, Fall 2006)
Peacock shirt: Target ($3.74, November 2009)
Pants: NY & Co ($20, December 2009)
Shoes: Naturalizer via Piperlime ($40, January 2010)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay ($11, July 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

That peacock shirt is fabulous! Have a great day!