Wednesday, March 31, 2010

barely awake...

A blurry photo of Matthew Good singing

M. Good talking to the crowd

Sleepykins....

I have decided that I feel far too old to get home at midnight and wake up 6 hours later to go to work. But the show was fantastic. The opening band was actually decent, and M. Good played a diverse setlist. Sadly we had to leave right before the encore because the parking garage we were in closed at 11pm. But all in all it was a very good experience. The venue was tiny and perfectly lit, the food/service was outstanding, and for the first time we actually met some cool people to talk to during the show.

I feel like I didn't really think about what to wear today. I grabbed some clothes off of a chair this morning and that's it. I will say that I have been struggling with how to style these pants (which is why they were on my chair). They're a skinny ponte knit and although I love how they feel, they hit at a strange spot on my ankle that's too short for heels but looks odd with flats. For a quick fix I tried rolling them up and I think I like it. I'm too tired to make a real decision :)

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($30, 2009)
Striped shirt: Lane Bryant ($10, 2009)
Rolled up knit pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($15, January 2010)
Flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Scarf: Old Navy ($7, March 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

Oh CHILD. I cannot do late nights during the work week anymore. I am SO too old. I have a pretty flexible boss though. I tend to either take a full on vacation day the next day, or a half, OR, if I'm pressed, ask to come in a couple hours late and skip lunches a couple days in a row.

Dustin said...

You are going to really hate me Saturday. You are going to be "odd time signatured out"...