Tuesday, March 9, 2010

divided about the dress...



So readers, I'm not sure about this dress. I think if I begged my amazing mother to hem it a couple of inches I might like it more. But right now I feel like my torso gets cut off way too soon where the pattern ends and then it just keeps going with too much black. I tried to add more definition by adding a belt, but I'm still not 100% sure I like it. D seems to like it a lot though hah. I think it was made for women with a, well, small chest area. :)

In makeup news, I'm wearing mascara to work for the first time today. I've known so many women that say mascara is a staple of theirs and if they just left home with one thing, mascara would be it. I have never felt that way about mascara. But I figure it's never to late to start trying new things, and I'd like to get more skilled at applying makeup. So, today is mascara day. It will be another 10 years before I try blush :)

Dress: Ebay ($26, February 2010)
Tank top: Old Navy (2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($15, Summer 2009)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($18, February 2010)
Shoes: Naturalizer via shoebuy.com ($61, January 2010)
Necklace: Forever XI (2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Didi said...

I wasn't a mascara convert until I tried curling my lashes and using any of the covergirl lash blast products (although the waterproof is also soap proof). They make the lashes look a-mazing and it does not run. Makes my eyes look HUGE (in a good way).