Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Everyone tries to be someone else. I say, what's so bad about being yourself? (vroom)


I forgot my card reader at home today so you all get a late update. I know everyone was just sitting and waiting in anticipation, yes?

You may recognize these heels because I also own them in red. I thought they were so comfortable (for heels) that I went and bought the black and navy ones as well. :) Plus I couldn't beat the price...

For some reason this particular pair of Spanx annoys the hell out of me. I have 3 of the reversible kind (these reverse to brown) and this pair is the only one that gives me what I've heard referred to as "segmented worm syndrome." While I was walking out to my car this afternoon they just fell down my torso!

Dress: Macy's ($45, December 2009)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($16.99, February 2010)
Shoes: shoesonashoestring.com ($36, March 2010)
Necklace: H+M (2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

I love your dress. It looks great on you! I buy one of every color when I find something that I like or fits great. Have a great evening!

Lesa said...

This dress is so pretty. I love the blue. And I am the kind of person that doesn't buy multiples and wish I did, you are smart!