Wednesday, March 17, 2010

going through withdrawals....






I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I stopped drinking regular soda about a month or so ago. I've always despised diet soda and my past attempts to switch never lasted. Well one day I woke up and had a diet coke and liked it. Seriously, it was just like that. And I've been drinking diet soda without a problem ever since (Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper is my fave, and I HATE Dr. Pepper...go figure). But for some reason right now I would kill for a regular cherry coke. It's really quite distracting....

As you can tell from past photos, I'm really loving this green scarf. I bought it with the intent of giving it to one of D's family members for the holidays but I didn't and I'm quite glad I kept it. :)

Purple people eater cardigan: Target ($16, April 2009)
Green top: Target (2009)
Brown Pants: Old Navy (2009)
Gold flats: Steve Madden via DSW ($40ish, August 2009)
Scarf: NY & Co ($5, 2009)
Necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($7, May 2009)
Necklace as a bracelet: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, December 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):