Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the inescapable us...



Tonight we're braving rush hour traffic from MD to VA to see one of my favorite musicians, Matthew Good. I've been listening to his music for over ten years and I've never had the opportunity to see him perform live (he's huge in Canada, less so here), so to say I'm excited would be an understatement. Since this is a "style" blog, I will admit to you all that I had no clue what I wanted to wear....Sooooo I went with comfort clothing. And I have to say, every time I put on these jeans I wish ATL would make their jeans like they used to. I've worn this particular pair a lot and they haven't faded and they have retained their shape better than any jean I've ever owned. Nowadays ATL doesn't even make jeans that fit these hips/ass/etc... It's really quite frustrating.

Black cardigan: Target (2009)
Rosette top: Lane Bryant ($20, December 2009)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft ($32, May 2008)
Necklace and bracelet: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2009/February 2010)
Khaki trench: Macy's ($60ish, Fall 2008)
Scarf: Ann Taylor Loft ($28, February 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Have fun tonight!