Friday, March 5, 2010

kill is kiss (avoid pontypool)


Good morning all,

The snow is slowly melting, which makes me happy. I don't mind a little snow here and there but this past season has brought a little too much for this Floridian.

I'm excited to bring out these shoes again. They're rather uncomfortable but I've armed my feet with bandaids so we'll see how it turns out. I can't believe I haven't worn them since last August!

These are the same jeans I talked about here. I put them in the dryer to see if the thigh/hip area would shrink a little and instead they shrank in height. I wanted more jeans to wear with flats but I wasn't expecting to do that with this particular pair. Oh well.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Top: JCPenney ($12, February 2010)
Jeans: Michael Kors via Nordstrom ($65, January 2010)
Blue shoes: Target ($12, August 2009)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Love the pop of blue! Have a great weekend!