Wednesday, March 3, 2010

putting some spring in my steps...



You know how they say that good things come to those that wait? Well I usually call bullshit on that. Normally, if I wait for something to go on sale I'll never see it again. So I loved this top when it was full price but I didn't buy it. Imagine my surprise when I saw it not only in my size, but on clearance! To make the deal even more sweet they were offering an extra 50% off their clearance items. So I picked up a dress, a tank top, this sweater, and a peacock t-shirt. Extremely pleased, I went to the register and gawked at my total: $13! I'm not sure what insane sale prices they had going on but this shirt was on sale for $20.99 and I thought I would be paying around $10.50 and I ended up paying $3.74! I was so happy that I completely forgot to use my 10% off coupon.

I also love these boots. I bought them on ebay a while ago and I really don't wear them enough. They just have the cutest details (and a great heel height) and the leather is buttery soft. Plus, who can resist a red shoe sole?

Before I left for work today I cleared a spot in the chair for my cat. She of course decided to squash herself on the side of the chair that I didn't clear...Sweater: Old Navy ($3.74, February 2010)
Pants: NY & Co ($20, December 2009)
Boots: Ebay ($11, 2008)
Earrings: Consignment Store ($12, 2009)
Bracelet: Brighton via Ebay (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):