Monday, March 8, 2010

the devil didn't really go down to georgia...

Saturday night



Monday work
Saturday night we went over to a friend's house for a movie theme night, the theme being The Devil and Daniel Webster. I was going to wear a dress but I'm glad I opted for casual because it was not a dressy affair. Also, I loved the outfit so much you get not one, but three pictures of it!

So today I was going to wear this dress. But I really hated the way it fit me. It's either gotten larger while hanging in my closet, or I have possibly lost an inch or so. Either way it's going to go in the ebay pile. So I changed, and I'm happy with this outfit because I haven't actually worn these pants since I bought them, and I love a gray herringbone pattern.

I was a bad frugalista this weekend...I placed orders at DSW and Lane Bryant. I'm pretty excited about them though....

Saturday night:
Cardigan: Old Navy ($21, February 2010)
Top: Lane Bryant ($10, 2009)
Jeans: Gap Long and Lean via Ebay ($25, 2009)
Boots: Naturalizer via shoebuy.com ($57, January 2010)
Necklace: H+M ($7.95, September 2009)

Monday work:
Navy top: Gap ($15, December 2009)
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy ($25, 2009)
Gray suede shoes of awesome: DSW ($64, October 2009)
Octopus necklace: Etsy ($20, October 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Love both outfits. It's ok to splurge once in awhile. I can't wait to see your new items!