Tuesday, March 2, 2010

they call them killer whales, yet you seem surprised...(neko case)


Is it really March already? I'm still dating my papers '09.

My outfit goal today was to incorporate all of Stacy and Clinton's ground rules: color, texture, shine, pattern. Plus I really wanted to use the cartoon bubbles. I never said I had photo skills!

Since I didn't get a good shot of the boots, they're here. I had been looking for a pair of patent crocodile boots and these ended up being perfect. I just wish I had waited for all these great shoe sales (although I thought I got a decent price at the time). The crocodile detailing isn't as noticeable on the shoes as the picture suggests, but I still enjoy them. And since the leather is fake they're quite comfortable and flexible.

I picked up this shirt when I went to Target the other day. I'm a sucker for floral patterns and I love the neckline. I also picked up 2 dresses that were on clearance. One day I vow to walk into Target and spend under $20.

Red cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($30, 2009)
Floral top: Target ($7.50, February 2010)
Black pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Black croc boots: Macy's ($47, November 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):