Tuesday, March 23, 2010

timely tuesdays tell tales...

Here's yet another outfit I wanted to wear last week but didn't get around to...I've only worn this dress once and I feel like it's more of a fall/winter dress, so I wanted to get at least one more wear out of it before the season ends. I'm still not ready to let go of my tights and boots. :)

Cardigan: Old Navy ($10, 2009)
Dress: Lane Bryant ($40ish, 2009)
Tights: Lane Bryant ($5, November 2009)
Boots: Arturo Chiang "Peach" via lovemyshoes.com ($65, December 2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($13, Summer 2009)
Necklace: H+M ($9.95, October 2009)

3 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

I swear it is like Lane Bryant makes dress JUST for you, they always look so pretty on you!

Cynthia said...

Love the purple tights! I almost bought the dress you wore yesterday but picked another one.

K said...

Erin-Thanks so much! That was very nice of you to say. :)

Cynthia-I didn't know you started a blog! I bought the leopard print dress you have on in one of your pics but I returned it because I have have too many dresses. I love it on you though!