Wednesday, April 14, 2010

and the week keeps going...

(click to enlarge)
Have any of you ever eaten undercooked chicken? I don't suggest it. I was out sick yesterday due to my inability to see undercooked chicken before eating it... :)

So this is the outfit I had planned for yesterday and if I had known that it was going to be all of 40 degrees outside this morning I would have worn tights and boots. Instead I froze on my short walk from the parking lot to my office. Very smart indeed. At least these shoes are incredibly comfortable. I've been lucking out with shoes as of late.

I hope you all have a lovely middle-of-the-week day!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, December 2009)
Dress: Nordstrom ($65, December 2009)
Peep wedges: Clarks "Malibu Beach" via 6pm ($24, September 2009)
Shorter disc necklace: Walmart (gifted, 2009)
Longer small "K" necklace: Ideeli.com ($10 w/credit, April 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):