Friday, April 16, 2010

another casual friday...

(click photo to enlarge)


Today did not start off well. After washing my face this morning I ran right into a large spider that had decided to make it's home in my bathroom. So I battled the spider with toilet paper and shrieking, lost said spider because I a) have bad aim when grabbing things with large wads of toilet paper and b) was scared shitless. Due to spider patrol and getting very little sleep I accidentally grabbed my body wash instead of my conditioner to put in my hair and. Now everything smells like BBW's Calm, which by the way, doesn't actually do any calming. But at least I smell good.

I don't have a lot to say about my outfit today, other than I really like it. My mom fixed a hole in this cardigan for me (ON's clothing is getting cheaper and cheaper yet I still buy it) and I love how the cardi looks over the coral top that I don't wear often enough. And these jeans are perfect for 2" or less heels. :) I wore them with flats last week and they really do look better with a little bit of a heel. I also painted my nails last night (Opi's Three Way Mirror; on sale for $5 at Sephora) and I love it so much that I think I'll use it on my toes the next time I splurge for a pedicure.

Tonight I'm going to a Stella & Dot party at my aunt's house, and I'm going to try and show some restraint. Their jewelry is really quite beautiful. Perhaps they will have some sort of trunk show special.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Cardigan: Old Navy ($21, February 2010)
Coral top: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Sandals: 6pm ($30ish, 2008)
Necklace: custom order on Etsy ($62, February 2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Have fun at the jewelry party. Enjoy your weekend!

Sarah said...

I love the little flowers on the cardigan!