Monday, April 5, 2010

cozy tops and platform shoes

Eleanor and the Fiery Furnaces

Graveyard scenery 1

Graveyard scenery 2


This past weekend was a pretty full one in terms of social events (compared to our normal routine). Friday night we went and saw one of D's favorite bands, the Fiery Furnaces, Saturday became our chore day, and Sunday we went over to my aunt's house for dinner. On the way to my aunt's house we stopped to see my grandfather (at the cemetery) and I couldn't resist taking some photos of the beautiful landscaping.

I didn't think of a great outfit today but I knew I wanted to wear these new shoes. I got them for a ridiculous price from Naturalizer (they have since sold out) and they are definitely the highest heels I can walk in (thank you platforms!) I think I'm well over 6 ft today :) I've also never worn this cardigan and I forgot I got it at such a steal.

Gray cardigan: Target ($5, April 2009)
Blue top: Lane Bryant ($20, March 2010)
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Shoes: Naturalizer "Dixon" ($18, March 2010)
Necklace: borrowed from grandmother
Earrings: Ebay and Etsy

2 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

Gotta love a platform!~ I really love that silver earring too, so unique!~

Kelly said...

I really like how you paired your earrings - I only have mine single-pierced so I've never really thought about how to pair two earrings together, but your combo looks really good!