Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the eternal debate of what to wear...


Hi all,

I couldn't figure out what to wear last night. It's not like my closet isn't bursting at the seams, but I just wasn't enthused by anything I put on. Do you ever have days like that? Hopefully tonight will be more successful :)

Also, I slept in a little this morning so I was rushed to take my pictures. The huge dog was out next door so of course I couldn't take them outside. I thought the indoor pic next to the door would turn out better, but I always forget that light coming from behind isn't always the best way to shoot a photo. So please excuse the brightening of the second picture. Besides, I just liked the pose :)

I keep thinking today is Wednesday, but it's not. So I hope you all have a good Tuesday!

Cardigan: Old Navy ($21, March 2010)
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft (2007)
Pants: NY & Co (2009)
Shoes: Piperlime ($54, March 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

I thought today was Wednesday also. Love your look today and I love cardigans!

K said...

I'm glad someone else appreciates cardigans. The whole back section of my closet is dedicated to them :)