Monday, April 19, 2010

feeling scandalous!

(click photo to enlarge)
Good morning all,

So I'm going to make a concerted effort not to complain that it's Monday. I looooooove Mondays! In honor of my Monday love I decided to paint my nails black and wear a dress that I know is way too short for work. But I think black tights make them work appropriate. I mean, it's not like I'm wearing leggings as pants. Not that there's anything wrong with that (it just doesn't work with my, um, rear). Anyway, do you all do anything to make your Mondays more pleasant?

I got this dress for under $15 when I had some Kohl's cash to spend. It was originally $35, I had $20 of KC to spend, and I inquired about a coupon that I had (but didn't bring with me) and the sales associate actually gave me the discount. That's some great customer service right there!

Speaking of customer service, the sales rep at the Stella & Dot jewelry party I went to on Friday was quite nice. I bought these two stacking rings in silver (see the second picture for the ones I got), which I'm looking forward to receiving sometime soon.

I hope the beginning of everyone's week goes well :)

Black cardigan: Old Navy ($10, 2009)
Dress: Elle Kohl's ($12!, March 2010)
Silver belt: NY & Co (2009)
Black tights: Spanx via Ebay ($17, 2009)
Sandals: Naturalizer ($18, March 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

I don't think it's too short AT ALL, and it looks lovely on you!~