Friday, April 23, 2010

finally at the end of a stressful week.

(click photo to enlarge)



This is the outfit I had in mind when I talked about reserving things for casual Fridays. In an effort to use accessories I added my flower pin :) Does anyone else get nervous about sticking holes in their clothing? I know they're small, but it still pains me to do it. This cardigan has actually been in and out of my thift/ebay pile ever since I bought it, and I actually tried to give it to my coworker but it was too long on her. I'm glad I ended up keeping it :) I just realized you can't see my awesome shoes, so if you're interested they're here.

I ran a few errands after work yesterday and ended up at DSW. I received a post card that said I could get a free tote bag and beach towel with a $25 purchase so I figured I would go in and have a look. I ended up finding these flats in black, which I wanted to order online but they sold out of my size before I could get them. So, yay! The sales woman told me I got the last tote bag/towel (at least from her register), which made me happy that I stopped by the first day of the promotion.

I hope you all have a lovely Friday!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($15, 2009)
Black maxi dress: Target ($24.99, July 2009)
Unseen studded sandals: DSW ($30, March 2010)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Flower pin: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, July 2009)
Rings: Stella & Dot ($34 each, April 2010)
"K" necklace: Ideeli.com ($10 w/credit, April 2010)
Charm necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12, 2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

All of your accessories are so beautiiul, so is your Kitty!

Cynthia said...

Love the turquoise with the black.