Thursday, April 22, 2010

foggity fog fog...

(click photo to enlarge)
There were a couple factors going against my picture-taking this morning. Fog, curious neighbors, and my cat trying to run out the front door had me a little distracted.

So I've been thinking about something a lot lately, and that is: I have a tough time adding things to an outfit. I mean, I feel accomplished when I stick pants and a shirt together and add some jewelry (a prime example being today's outfit). I'm in awe of the beautiful bloggers that play with scarves, belts, jackets, and pins so easily. I own at least 20 scarves and I rarely wear them! On my darkest days I wonder if I should even have this blog because what I wear is so ordinary. Do any of you ever feel that way? Anyway, since this outfit didn't have much "oomph" I wore more makeup than normal (eyeliner, mascara, blush!, and a lip stain) to try and add some visual interest. I don't think I've donned this much makeup since prom! :)

On a happier note, have any of you been to Target lately? They have redone some of the Targets around here (yes, I frequent 3 of them) and their clearance sections have gotten so big and organized! For some reason the website doesn't have the same things on clearance, which is a bummer. Anyway, D went with me to Target last night to find a kickball (I joined my work's kickball team) and while I failed at finding a kickball I did find 4 different adorable dresses, all on clearance! But I showed restraint and didn't buy any of them. I have a bajillion dresses and they don't need more company.

We're almost to Friday!

Top: JCPenney ($17, February 2010)
Jeans: Nordstrom ($65, January 2010)
Flats: Frye via DSW ($55ish, 2008)

0 Click here to comment :):