Thursday, April 8, 2010

hello time bomb i'm ready to go off...



On days like today I'm so happy I work at a place with a very casual dress code. I don't know about everyone else but when I feel like a bloated sausage the last thing I want to do is play dress-up with a business casual wardrobe.

As I was trying to snap my outdoor pictures the next door neighbor let out their very large dog and he decided to bark at me the whole time. So I only got one shot before I went back inside to try my luck without waking up the neighborhood. The only picture that came out is this second one, and it amuses me for some reason.

I think my quest for the perfect pair of jeans to wear with flats has finally come to an end. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow :)

Corsage tee: Ann Taylor Loft ($16, November 2009)
Gray tank: Old Navy (2009)
Jeans: Calvin Klein.com ($48, January 2010)
Sandals: GoJane.com ($16.80, July 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Looking forward to your post of the jeans to wear with flats. Love the purple T.