Thursday, April 29, 2010

a million little pieces...

(click photo to enlarge)

The day has only just begun and I'm totally ready for it to be over. I really would have given anything to sleep in this morning.

Anyway, this is the other dress I bought for a fabulous price during my awesome night at Lane Bryant. It's a slightly heavier dress, and I figured between the cool mornings and indoor job I wouldn't get too hot wearing it. I love the navy with the pink. I tried this dress on when it was full price to see how much I liked it, and though "eh." But then it went on sale for $30 I became slightly more interested. Throw in some extra coupons and I'm sold! Do you all become more interested in items when they go on sale? It's hard for me to pay full price for most things (clothing-wise at least).

I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

Dress: Lane Bryant ($13, March 2010)
Tank: Old Navy (2009)
Shoes: Clarks via 6pm.com ($24, October 2009)
Necklace and earrings: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2008/2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Ooooooooo, so pretty I LOVE these colors together. You look great.

Allie said...

Love those shoes too! Tres cute!