Monday, April 12, 2010

Mondays always come so quickly...

(click to enlarge)




Why is it that on the weekends I wake up refreshed at 9:30am and when the workweek rolls around all I want to do is stay in bed? Granted I wake up a bit earlier than 9:30 but still....it shouldn't be so hard. :)

Today I wanted to mix black and brown because I don't often do that, and it made for a simple outfit. Also, this is the first time I've worn these loafers (for some reason I had trouble figuring out what to wear with them) and they're quite comfy.

White cardigan: Target ($8.50, February 2008)
Black cowl neck top: Ann Taylor Loft ($30ish, 2008)
Brown pants: Old Navy (2009)
Red loafers: Nickels Soft via Naturalizer Outlet ($17, July 2009)
Red belt: NY & Co ($16, November 2009)
Earrings: Kohl's (2008)
Black and silver ring: Marc & Pearl (2009)
Crossover ring: HSN via Ebay ($20, 2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Love the shiny red loafers. Your jewelry is fabulous.