Thursday, April 1, 2010

sing me something soft sad and delicate or loud and out of key...

Today's outfit is blah, which is how I feel. According to this blog I haven't actually worn this shirt since July of 2009, which surprised me. Lately I've been having some problems finding clothing that makes me excited and it's really getting me down. I mean, I own at least 20 dresses that usually make me feel great, but for some reason none of them are working with me right now. And today I wanted to wear sandals because I'm going to get a pedicure with my coworker during lunch and I couldn't find the sandals I wanted, and then when I decided on these I couldn't find work appropriate pants.

On a more positive note, I won a new camera on ebay a few weeks ago (a Pentax Optio S12), which I wanted for it's wireless remote option, and I'm still learning how to use it. The remote I got for it seems to be malfunctioning and I'm trying to decide if I want to fix it with duct tape or get a real Pentax remote (this one was one of those cheapie $4 ones). Plus the remote is kind of huge, and I don't like that it's not easily hidden in my hand. But I love the camera ;)

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Top: Ann Taylor Loft (?,?)
Black tank: Old Navy ($1.50-at their super in-store sale, February 2010)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft ($32, May 2008)
Sandals: Chadwick's ($10, 2007)
Moto Jacket: NY & Co ($32, October 2009)
Necklace: Kohl's (free with kohl's cash, 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):