Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sometimes all i do is watch the sky...(something corporate)

(click photo to enlarge)
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite dress of the day. I got it off of ebay, and it's dresses like this that make me so happy that sites like ebay exist. I love everything about it...the colors, the way the neckline gets pulled back like two little curtains, and most of all, I love the way it fits.

Have you all put your winter clothes away? I still need to stick some moth guards in my bags, but other than that everything is packed up and ready to be forgotten for another 6 months. :) I should also mention that it was at least 30 degrees out this morning and we had a frost warning!

Dress: Lane Bryant via Ebay ($7.50, March 2010)
Tights: Spanx via Ebay ($17, 2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($13, Summer 2009)
Shoes: Naturalizer via DSW ($25, 2009)

3 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

WOW! Great dress at a great price. My winter things are put away. It's been in the 80's here already.

ThriftyMomma said...

Pretty! I love your blog. You have great style!

K said...

Cynthia-It's supposed to get up to 85 on Friday here. I can't believe these crazy weather changes. I really don't think it was this bad last year. Living in FL all my life makes seasons confusing.

ThriftyMomma-Thanks! You're quite fashionable yourself :) I just started following your blog (and linked it). Thanks for stopping by!