Thursday, April 15, 2010

too many options

(click photo to enlarge)
(click photo to enlarge)


Good morning all,

I know I talk about the weather a lot on this blog, but we are strangers and it's a comfortable topic. :) That being said, this weather is driving me batty. It's supposed to go up to 75 today so I figured this outfit would be fine, but I froze again this morning. Fortunately I keep a sweater in the trunk and actually used it to walk into work this time :) I don't recall the weather being so up and down last year, but as D is quick to remind me, it snowed in April last year.

So do you all think this dress is acceptable for work? I feel a little skimpy in it, although I think it's more of a "ugh knees" thing and I have to stop myself from pulling it down all the time. This might sound crazy but when I look at my knees I don't think they look as bad as they do in photographs. Perhaps it's because I'm looking down on them...Or maybe I really have lost it. Anyway, other than my knees I loved how the photos turned out today so you get the whole shoot :)

Back when I first bought the shoes I wore yesterday I checked out other shoes from the Clarks brand and I came across these on sale at Piperlime. They're not quite as comfortable as yesterday's shoes but I still really like them. Plus I really wanted a pair of cognac open-toed shoes, so these fit the bill.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Dress: Target ($25, February 2010)
Tank: Target (2007)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Mary janes: Clarks "Michelle Marie" via Piperlime ($54, March 2010)
Necklace: Turq via Ebay ($45, April 2010)
Bracelet: NY & Co ($6, October 2009)
Rings: Stella & Dot ($24.50, March 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

I'm the wrong person to ask. I push my limits and the limits of taste all the time!

I love the pairing of those shoes and belt with that dress though, and I love the way the dress looks on you. I just thought you looked really great until you said something and even then I don't think it;s skimpy at all!~