Tuesday, April 6, 2010

turquoise on tuesday...

I got this dress in the mail last week and I've been trying to decide if I like it or not. The pattern is a bit busy, so I decided to go with a cardigan to hide some of the pattern :) I think the dress actually photographs better than just seeing it, if that makes sense.

I hope you all have a good Tuesday!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($30, 2009)
Dress: Avenue ($26, March 2010)
Tank top: Old Navy (2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Heels: Nine West via 6pm ($20, November 2009)
Necklace: Kohl's (free, 2009)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot via Ebay ($26, March 2010)

4 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Love your shoes! Can't really tell about the pattern, would have to see it bigger.

K said...

Hi Lesa!

Thanks! I don't know if you've done this before but you can click on the link and zoom in on the picture. I didn't realize that until fairly recently. :) I hope your day goes well!

Cynthia said...

Love all the colors in your dress.

She Spys said...

Love that dress :)