Wednesday, April 7, 2010

warmer weather is here...

(click on the pictures to enlarge)
You'll be hearing this too often in the upcoming weeks, but I hate hot weather. It made living in Florida a challenge for many years. When I moved up north I thought the heat would be more manageable, but no one told me that it would be a dry stale heat instead of swampy heat and really, they're about equal in crappiness. Today it's supposed to go up to 84, so I wanted the lightest amount of clothing without traumatizing my coworkers. I have this particular cardigan in 3 colors (surprised?) and I think I wore them almost 3 times a week for most of the summer before I started this blog. They're so light and comfortable...As for the bottom half I have been wanting a denim skirt and after trying quite a few on I settled on this one for it's dark wash and work appropriate length.

Sidenote-Most of my pictures can be enlarged/zoomed by clicking on the picture itself. Today's pictures are especially large because I didn't crop them. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Black cardigan: Target ($7.49, May 2009)
Floral top: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Denim skirt: Old Navy ($13, March 2010)
Sandals: Naturalizer Outlet ($40ish, 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)

2 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

I just bought a denim skirt from Target and it wasn't $13. I will have to check out Old Navy.

K said...

Hi Cynthia,

The skirt was on sale for $15 (it's regular priced now, blah) and I had a coupon that put it lower. Here's the link if you're interested: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=7308070320018&cid=41737&locale=en_US