Thursday, May 6, 2010

everyone says you're so fragile...

(click photos to enlarge)
Hi all,

Right before the colder weather came along last year I found this dress on clearance at Target and decided that even though I wouldn't be able to wear it for 6 months I would put it aside for the warmer months. It's a very light knit and I love the little polka dots. :) I recently bought the cardigan during Ann Taylor Loft's 40% sale and I won't lie, I got it in at least 3 other colors. It also figures that my first purchase in May would be a bunch of cardigans. Do you all love cardigans? I couldn't live without them (obviously).

One more day until freedom!

Green cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($24, May 2010)
Polka dot dress: Target ($6, October 2009)
White tank: Old Navy (2009)
Purple belt: NY & Co (2009)
Shoes: Unlisted Kenneth Cole (2007)
Necklace and earrings: Ann Taylor Loft (2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

I love the green and the purple!

Cynthia said...

Love this dress. Well, I love all your dresses! Yippee! one more day!