Friday, May 21, 2010

friday has finally arrived..

(click photos to enlarge)
(click photos to enlarge)
Another Friday is here and as always, I'm happy to see it. I haven't been sleeping well for the past few days and I feel like it's really taking a toll on my mood and ability to concentrate.

Tonight I'm going out to a bar for one of D's coworkers that is moving back home. I'm looking forward to meeting all of the people I hear about on a daily basis. D's only request was for me to wear something that made "the girls" look big. So I present you all with the easiest dress I own. When I say easiest, I mean I can't style the dress very differently with each wear (the sleeves don't allow for a cardi and the weather is too warm for tights) so I just changed up my jewelry and shoes.

The bag is another recent purchase (last night, actually) and I love the size (and the studs, of course). I've been looking for a studded bag and I actually found two that I really liked (this being one of them) and now I have to decide which one to keep. If you're interested, the other bag is here. Which one would you pick? They were both about the same price (today's outfit bag retails for $88!), and I might convince myself that they're different enough in size and stud pattern to keep both. Bad K, bad....

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Dress: Kiyonna ($86, February 2010)
Tank: Gap Outlet ($2, September 2009)
Shoes: 6pm ($24, September 2009)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via craigslist ($34.50, April 2010)
Studded bag: Steve Madden via T.J. Maxx ($40, May 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

The print on your dress is so pretty!! Hope you have a wonderful Friday evening and weekend!

Cynthia said...

Love the bag! I need that bag! I just got stud detail sandals and it would look great.

K said...

Natalie-Thanks so much! I hope you had a great weekend too.

Cynthia-Thanks. I think it's a keeper :) Try your local TJ Maxx if you're looking for it. The two stores near me both had quite a few (and I saw one in a beige color too). :)