Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grab On to Me Tightly as if I Knew the Way

(click photos to enlarge)
Good morning all,

After telling myself that I am not buying anything else until my next paycheck (I went on a bit of a shoe binge last week...and um, yesterday) I just found out that Daria is on sale for a great price on amazon. Aggghhh! *Update-The fabulous boyfriend has just bought it for me. Woohoo!!!!!

Anyway, I got this dress back in December and I have no idea why I waited so long to wear it. I love the pattern. It's like a cross between a giraffe and the matrix, no? Also, I don't wear this necklace enough. Ann Taylor used to make the most beautiful multistrand necklaces back in '07 and '08 and for whatever reason they don't anymore. I own at least 4 of these necklaces (in different styles/stones) and everyone at work always loves them. Unfortunately, they're all set in gold and I usually wear silver. I know you can mix, but I'm still not used to it :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I know mine will be caffeine-driven :)

Dress: Target ($19, December 2009)
Yellow tank: Ann Taylor Loft ($9, May 2010)
Shoes: 6pm ($24, October 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor ($30ish, 2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

V said...

I get what you're saying about no shopping for a while....yes, why haven't you worn this before, super cute! Come check out the giveaway on my blog so you don't have to spend any money!