Monday, May 24, 2010

i lost my place but i can't stop this story...

(click photo to enlarge)
Today definitely isn't a photogenic day for me. D and I both got sick over the weekend (I'm guessing it's the flu) and I have a dentist appointment this afternoon to see about getting my wisdom teeth taken out, so I'm really feeling like a load of crap today.

How about some good news? A little while back the beautiful and talented Melody over at Mellow Fashions asked for a link to her readers' plus size blogs, and she put together a list and description of the blogs that were submitted. So if you're looking for some new reading material you can see her list here. Melody also does sketches, and this week she's offering $5 portrait sketches, which you can read about here.*

I hope you all have a great Monday (minus any dentists!)

Top: JCPenney ($17, February 2010)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft ($32, May 2008)
Shoes: Frye via DSW ($55ish, 2008)

*Melody did not ask/pay me to write or link her blog. I wrote about her because she's a talented blogger that thoughtfully took the time to put together a very nice set of plus size blog links.

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Lovely top. I am heading over to check out Melody's links.