Tuesday, May 18, 2010

it's so early, but today is bad already...

(click photos to enlarge)Do you like this look? I call it "WTF is the cat doing?"
Heeey everybody,

It's not even 8:30am yet but I'm ready for today to be over. I forgot my work ID at home, which gets us into the buildings, and I had to convince a random man that I really did work here so I could piggyback on his pass. He kept saying (in a strong accent, possibly Ukranian) "you are a visitor here, no???" Hah yes, I've been visiting for 3 years sir.

Anyhow, tonight D and I are going out to dinner for our anniversary (also because my crappy aunt is coming over for dinner with my grandmother so we decided to play the absentee um, grandchildren.) So I wore my comfortable soft plaid Torrid top. And yes, this is the 3rd color I've worn so far (I didn't get a picture the second time). :)

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Top: Torrid ($15.76, April 2010)
Purple tank: Old Navy (2009)
Black jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Black flats: Steve Madden via DSW ($40ish, August 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):